AJAR.id – Hello Ajarian! A classical morning egg dish in the USA is Huevos Rancheros. Huevos is Spanish for eggs and Rancheros is ranchers; a cowboy dish. It plays on the Mexican influence on the cowboy cuisine in the USA.
- 1 Tortilla bread, soft
- 10 gr oil, vegetable
- 2 Eggs, fried
- 50 gr Tomato salsa
- 50 gr Refried beans, optional*
- 5 gr Cilantro
*Refried beans can be purchased in cans or cooked and reserved until required.
Tomato salsa recipe follows:
- Warm oil in fry pan
- Warm tortilla in hot oil, brown slightly, keep warm
- Warm refried beans
- Fry eggs
- Place warm tortilla bread on plate
- Spread with refried beans
- Place eggs on top of beans
- Top eggs with portion of tomato salsa
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Voila! Now you can enjoy Huevos Rancheros as a breakfast dish to boost up your morning. To make it tastier, you can use hot melted butter a sauce for freshly cooked eggs.
Read also: How to Prepare and Cook Vegetables
Nurturing You to Grow®
Written by: Alan Hickman, Garry Blackburn
Subject Matter: Prepare vegetables, eggs, and farinaceous dishes