AJAR.id – Hello Ajarian! Who doesn’t love black forest cake? This cake is not only popular in Europe but also around the world. Nowadays, we can easily found black forest cake in a bakery store. In this article, we will tell you how to make sour cherry filling for black forest cake!
In order to make sour cherry filling, you need to prepare these ingredients:
- 250g Cherry juice
- 100g Sugar
- 30g Comflour
- 3g Cinnamon
- 175g Sour cherries
- Bring juice to the boil
- Blend sugar, cornflour cinnamon together, then add cherry juice
- Pour into boiling cherry juice and whisk until it thickens
- Remove from the heat and fold in the sour cherries
- Place into container and cover
- Allow to cool and keep chilled until needed.
People usually make or buy black forest cake for special occasions like birthday or party. The sour cherry itself is very popular in Europe.
Nurturing You to Grow!
Written by: Alan Hickman, Garry Blackburn
Subject Matter: Prepare Bakery Products for Patisserie