AJAR.id – Hello Ajarian! You have learned how to make egg pasta dough. After the pasta dough ready, you can shape it into different types of pasta. In this article, we will tell you how to make tagliatelle with carbonara sauce.
Tagliatelle shape is similar to fettuccine but wider. It is originally from Bologna in Emilia-Romagna in Northern Italy.
First thing first, you need to prepare the ingredients, which include:
- Olive oil 20 gm Onion, fine diced
- 1 slice Bacon or pancetta cut in batons
- 20 ml White wine
- 80 ml Cream
- 1 Egg
- 15 gm freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp Parsley, fine chopped
- 80 gm Uncooked pasta To taste salt/ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a pan, add bacon and fry until lightly brown, then add onion reduce heat and sweat for about 5 minutes, then add garlic and sweat for a further minute
- Add white wine and boil till evaporated
- Mix cream and parmesan in a bowl, add to the pan and bring to the boil
- Drain the al dente cooked pasta and place in the pan
- Mix well over moderate heat for approx. 1 minute
- Lightly beat the egg, parsley, salt and pepper to taste
- Remove from the heat and pour in the egg mixture, mixing well
- The heat from the pasta will cook the egg. Turn into a warm serving dish...