AJAR.id – Hello Ajarian! Every venue has policies and procedures in relation to the movement of cash and valuables. Learning the venue requirements will allow you to aware of it within the property.
You will become aware of the internal requirements relating to the movement of cash and valuables within the property in the following ways:
- As part of your Induction and Orientation into the job or role;
- Undertaking formal in-house training;
- Reading the venue policies and procedures which may be provided:
- In Operating Manuals
- On venue intranet
- Displayed in certain work areas and offices
- Talking to more senior and experienced staff;
- Asking questions to management;
- Observing others.
Venues will commonly have policies and procedures relating to the following:
- Limiting carriage and escorting to nominated staff. These may be:
- Internal staff identified by name and/or job position
- Staff with designated training
- Allocating a specified number of staff to undertake given tasks
- Identifying scope of authority for staff which:
- Identifies situations in which they are authorized to make decisions and take action without...