AJAR.id – Hello Ajarian! Previously on What Constitutes Hazard and Risk Identification Process you have learned the motive and importance of exploring the possibility of risks and how to perform such preventive actions. We are now going to dive down to the things that shall not miss from your consideration when you exercise the inspection over the dangers and risks.
A systematic approach in identification process is absolutely important and special attention needs to be paid to particular issues having greater possibility of risks than the others. One thing to consider in advance is time management.
- Before premises or workstations are used for the first time and after they have been used for a while;
- Before, during and after installation of plant and equipment
- Before, during and after alterations to plant, machinery or equipment
- Before, during and after alterations to layout of the workplace
- Before and after changes to existing work practices are introduced
- When any new information becomes available relating to relevant workplace health and safety risks
- After any near miss situation has occurred
- When any workplace accident, actual injury or event takes place...