AJAR.id – Hello Ajarian! An essential prerequisite for staff who perform escort, carriage, and storage of valuable items is to undertake appropriate training. Do you have idea about what kind of training the staff will intensively take part? How will it be like in specific?
You will not be allowed to undertake escort, carriage and storage tasks until you have successfully completed the required in-house training
The training will be structured and formalized meaning:
- All staff performing these tasks will receive the same training
- Testing to demonstrate competency will be part of the training
- Nominated topics (see below) will covered as part of the training. These will commonly address:
- Skills required to undertake the work;
- Knowledge necessary to underpin safe, effective and correct work;
- Attitudes required in relation to the customer contact and interpersonal skills needed in this type of work as well as the personal characteristics required;
- You will be paid to undertake the training – that is, the training will be conducted during your working hours.
Training in this regard will be a combination of:
- Theory training;
- Demonstrations on what to do and how to do it;
- Practical training giving you an opportunity to practice what you have learned.